Monday, August 3, 2009

"Well, allow me to introduce myself to you as an advocate of Ornamental Knowledge. You like the mind to be a neat machine, equipped to work efficiently, if narrowly, & with no extra bits or useless parts. I like the mind to be a dustbin of scraps of brilliant fabric, odd gems, worthless but fascinating curiosities, tinsel, quaint bits of carving, and a reasonable amount of healthy dirt. Shake the machine and it goes out of order; shake the dustbin and it adjusts beautifully to its new position." Robert Davies

Let me introduce myself...Simmone is my name. I like birds. in fact my cockatiel just typed that full stop. Good job!

I cant really figure how to introduce myself, so lets just say...I am currently a full time artist/crafter, I have a lot of pets ( I will certainly write about them here), I like sci-fi, I love to read, I often watch crime dramas -and especially like Bones, I am a little messy and unorganised though I wish I wasnt, I love listening to Neko Case, I own the 3 Resident Evil dvds, and I love Totoro.






No comments:

Post a Comment